I am glad to tell that I won't be in the city this weekend, although I'll have to dress up like a monk (no, won't go as far as shaving my head!) who will give a speech (which is of course not finished yet) to about 130 people on Saturday. And this is why I'm glad:
- Due to the Popes visit to Munich, there will be undefined delays and difficulties within the public transport until Monday 10AM
- Complete Shut-off between Kaufingerstrasse and Geschwister-Scholl-Platz and the inner City boundaries until Monday 9AM
- Complete Shut-off of Leopold- and Ludwigstrasse on Saturday
- Ensure to have your Identity Card with you at ALL TIMES
- No bicycles are allowed to be placed between Kaufingerstrasse and Geschwister-Scholl-Platz until Monday 10AM. Any parked bicycle will be cut loose and taken to an official collection point.